Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm a Nerd

Yep, I'm a nerd. This will come as no surprise to anyone but my biggest kick lately has been the NOVA science now series brought to me by PBS.

When I lived in America I did not take advantage of the public broadcasting out there. Now that I am in Morocco, I do.

If you don't watch NOVA science now with Neil DeGrasse Tyson, you should. If you like science or technology, you are going to love it.

Another thing to check are the Planet Money and Freakconomics podcasts. They are free to download and AMAZING.

My days are better when the newest Planet Money downloads, no joke.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/

I just wanted to share these things with you and tell you to check them out. Yes, that means you Dad, download Planet Money from the iTunes store now, it's free.

1 comment:

  1. I love Planet Money! And I've just started in on Freakonomics. Let's get a great public media education out here. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete