Thursday, January 21, 2010

Packing and Preparing.

I am truly convinced that the hardest part of any journey is the preparation and packing. Due to the stress that I can already feel building, I have decided that I am going to take a "no stress" attitude towards this process meaning that I will bring what fits and whatever I don't bring, I can buy while I am there. I am hoping this theory works out but for now, its what I am going with.

Some things that are DEFINETLY coming with me are:
- All of my seasons of The West Wing
- My Apple Macbook.
- My green JCrew floral pullover
- LOTS of pictures from home
- My new Chaco sandals that were a great Christmas gift.

Other than that, the bag has some more room so I will be bringing more, but exactly what I am not sure.

Also, I need to get cracking on the language learning. I think my first few weeks in Morocco will make me wish I studied harder while I was in the U.S.

Well thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment