Thursday, January 28, 2010

Things to do.

Just under 5 weeks until I leave for Morocco and boy, is there a lot to do!

In addition to attaining medical information about every shot I have ever gotten since birth, trying to find a way to leave for Morocco debt free and making plans for my last month, I realized there is quite of lot of "America" things I want to do.

Here's a short list of "America" things I want to do one last (or more) times:
-Watch the Penguins during the "March of the Penguins" every Sunday at the St. Louis Zoo.
-Eat some yummy Fortels pizza.
-Enjoy a "Cardinal Sin" from the one and only Ted Drewes Frozen Custard on Chippewa.
-Finally get a reuben sub from Mom's Deli.
-Eat as much Mellow Mushroom Pizza as humanly possible.
-Make one last trip to Florida, this time actually making it to the keys.
-Go up in the Arch just one more time.
-A Gus's pretzel bratwurst
-Go to a play at the Fox Theatre.
-Helen Fitzgerald's chicken wings.
-A Thursday night at Harpos!
-One last walk through the quad.
-See all my friends!

Right now I am watching the State of the Union, which is about as American as apple pie, and trying to celebrate the little time I have left :)

Hope to write again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment