Just 18 days left in America, wow. I cannot believe it.
I just got back from one final south Florida trip and overall, was one of the better flying/ vacation experiences I have ever had. I am hoping my good fortune continues for my upcoming overseas adventure. First of all, Atlanta's airport was seemingly more organized and less chaotic, which seemed to help the overall trip experience. Perhaps the 2 feet of snow on the East Coast helped calm things down, but in general AirTran worked out well, despite its past record of numerous failures.
There is quite a lot to do in the coming weeks. I went and saw my Grandparents in Sebring, Florida one last time before my journey, and all in all, I enjoyed getting a small glimpse into their lives. Now I have Mardi Gras this weekend, my cousin Nick's birthday party, some shopping, quite a few dinners out, my going away party and hopefully a final trip to CoMo (Columbia, Missouri) to visit my BELOVED Alma Mater and my siblings.
RIght now I am watching every episode of The Big Bang Theory and trying to get all my loose ends tied up and make a final packing list. The last big decision is one bag or two. I guess we will have to wait and see....
Stay tuned :)
No comments:
Post a Comment