CoMo (Columbia, Missouri) was an epic night and I am eternally grateful for one final trip before Africa. Some of the hilights include meeting two of the lead singers from Lady Antebellum (see pics below), the Tim McGraw/ Lady A concert at the Mizzou Arena, El Ranch for dinner, a hot dog from the hot dog stand, a Thursday night at Harpos for 25cent draws, a lunch in Greek Life during a crisis and then a Shakespeares/ YogoLuv trip with Max, Kelley and Claire! It was a jam packed 24 hours.
In addition to that I have been doing quite a bit of last minute shopping for random things I would like to bring with me and even made a trip to the St. Louis Home and Garden Show to see my dad in action.
All in all, it has been a great couple of days and I have sincerely enjoyed getting to see everyone one last time (or talk to you on the phone, those of you who live too far away).
Here are some pics from the past few days.
Mr. Jonas (new Greek Life Advisor/ President's Cult chartering member) and I in Greek Life!
Dave Haywood and I, guitarist and singer for Lady Antebellum :)
Brittany and I with Charles Kelley, lead singer of Lady Antebellum.
Going away cookie cake from my friends at Bath and Body Works.
A Pi Phi and Topher dinner at Pi (Barack Obama's favorite STL joint)
Oh Sean!
Max, Kelley and I at YogoLuv.
Two amazing women, Carrie and Brittany!!
I cannot believe I am just over 28 hours away from moving away for 27 months, but I guess I have been preparing for over a year now. I had a minor freak out this evening but all is going better now. I think its all going to be okay :)
Big day on tap tomorrow, church, meeting, PACKING, dinner and probably no sleep, oh well!
My life is about to change, big time, and I think I'm ready!
Good luck, Cara! I know you're going to be great and have such a wonderful time! Knock 'em dead, my friend!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck, Cara!!
ReplyDelete