Well I am still recovering from the epic night that concluded my time in America. Wow! Thank you to everyone who made the trip to come and celebrate my last few days in St.Louis, I sincerely appreciate it.
Here are some hi-light pictures from the party.
During the party I learned that I have some AMAZING friends and family who are here to support me through my crazy dreams, people like McCarther's strawberry filled cake, my mom is a great cook (I already knew this though) and it is not that difficult for ex-college kids to consume massive amounts of alcohol as if they are still in college.
A big thank you to all who attended.
I got a lot of useful and thoughtful gifts and a scrapbook with pages made by each of my closest friends, needless to say I cried, and I think it may be the best thing I take with me to Morocco.
The last week isnt going so bad and I know the good things will only continue. To my family and friends, I love you. Period.
Its going to be a rough 2 year without guys but really, whats 2 years in comparison to the rest of my life!!!!
Love you all.
It was such a great time!! I'm sad I didn't take many pictures though :( We must get together one more time before you leave!! AHH. it came so fast.
ReplyDeleteI am in none of those pictures!!! I was there:)
ReplyDeleteHey Cara How are you? Hope you are having fun.
ReplyDeleteLove you Maddy