Thursday, February 25, 2010

T minus 4 days and counting.

So the final sprint to the finish has begun. Not that I know anything about what sprinting fast in a race feels like, but I can imagine it feels something like this, exhausting.

The past few days have been filled with jam packed dinner and lunch dates leaving my belly full and my heart satisfied.

Heres the rundown.

Sunday:
Grand Slams with my friends, provided of course by my awesome live-in chef who has double duty as my mother
Dinner: NEW WONDERFUL FANTASTIC Dominos pizza with the family (the ones who live in STL at least)

Monday:
Lunch at Cracker Barrel with my Dad, for some of their world famous Chicken and Dumplings
Dinner with Danielle Hohmeier at Hodaks for some great friend chicken

Tuesday:
Lunch at Mom's Deli with Brittany Perrin
Dinner at Pi with some of my Pi Phi loves (Danielle LeCompte, Erin Cover, Christy Solberg and Jenna King) and Topher aka Christopher Timmerman

Wednesday:
Lunch at Imo's with Julie Fitzler
Dinner at La Fuentes with my mom, Aunt Carol and Eva K!

Now its off to CoMo for the Tim McGraw/ Lady Antebellum Concert at Mizzou Arena and a Thursday night at Harpos, followed with a late night snack at the one and only El Rancho for some shredded chicken nachos :)

The days are getting more intense since I havent started packing and I made my first (of what I am sure will be many) trips to Wal-Mart. There is a lot to do in these coming days and I am just praying/hoping it all gets done before 6:15 am on Monday!!!

I know I am going to miss this chaos, since after all, I feel like I thrive on it but change is good and needed!

Love you all.

3 comments:

  1. Cara...I'm gonna miss you sooooo much! I am BEYOND excited for you! I heard that Moroccan food is AWESOME...so eat lots for me! Don't be surprised if you look up one day and see me! I have SkyMiles...and I'm still eligible for X-fares! Go over there and show them just how crazy cool we Americans are. They couldn't have sent a cooler person. Love you like I love double cheeseburgers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a. I'm so glad I'm on this list. Can we also play Friday or Saturday or Sunday? Yes, please.
    b. Now I'm craving Pi and Mom's Deli. I should have taken off work all week to eat with you!
    c. Isn't that new Domino's pizza amazing!?!
    d. Enjoy Harpo's and Rancho. I'm super jealous.

    ReplyDelete