I would like to send a short shout out to my friends at home who are celebrating big things and I am unfortunately unable to be there to celebrate with them.
Graduating Undergrad:
Jesse Garwood (Mizzou)
Laura Cayce (Mizzou)
Carrie Barker (Mizzou, B.J. Magazine)
Max Reiss/ Heiman (Mizzou, B.J. Broadcast)
Michelle Aylesworth (American Univ)
Tiffany Butler (Spellman College, B.S.)
Brianna Kinney (Hollins Univ)
Jen Stuckel (Missouri State)
Meg O'Connell (Indiana Univ)
Analise Murphy (Mizzou)
Graduating Law School with a job:
Sabrina Guenter (Univ of Virginia)
Rented her first "big kid" place:
Danielle Hohmeier
Bought a car:
Danielle Lecompte
Got a job and graduated with Masters:
Megan Valli (Loyola Univ in Maryland, Masters in Montessori Education)
Kayla Smith (Mizzou, M. Accounting)
Christy Garofalo (Mizzou, M. Accounting)
Brady Bounds (Mizzou, M. Accounting)
Omer Farooq (Illinois Institute of Technology)
Going to the Sudan to work on water quality :) :
Natalie Rada
Got accepted into her Master's program:
Brittany Perrin (Masters in Public Affairs, Mizzou)
Getting Married in one month to the love of her life:
Whitney Schloss (soon to be Whitney Maus)
Moving to Moldova in a few weeks to start her Peace Corps service:
Lindsay Toler (Health volunteer)
Birthdays:
Jason Mehringer (5/16)
Claire Bear (5/31)
Martin Fredreckson (in Morocco :) 5/25)
Danny Stuckel (5/17)
I hope I didnt forget anyone, if I did, email me please.
I love you all. Congrats!
Jen Stuckel & Meg O'Connell graduated undergrads this week!
ReplyDelete