My bedroom and big queen bed. I want to find a blanket in morocco without floral prints, but so far I have been unsuccessful. The mat on the floor is actually pieces of plastic woven together. They are VERY popular around here.
My new living room. The rug and mat were donated as was the TV. I splurged and bought the satellite dish (I know, crazy) and the wooden shelf it is on. Again another coat of paint needed but it will come with time.
The other half of my living room. Those are my ponges, my custom ponge covers :) and then my new table. Also, the great smelling candle is courtesy of the Gleason women :) Thanks again.
My kitchen.
The door on the left is my kitchen, the one on the right is the living room. Yes, that is a map of America. Everyone thinks it is of Morocco....
The door on the right is my kitchen, the window and door on the left are to my bedroom. Yes, that is a map of Missouri!
My big "dresser" that was donated and my fan. The dresser needs a paint job, just another thing to add to the list.
The front door of my place, the bathroom is on the left. The American flag is from the acceptance speech at the DNC in 2009 when Barack Obama accepted the nomination!
My skylight.
My bathroom!
Cara! That is awesome, it sounds like you are having a blast. Happy to see you finally have a place of your own. Take care!
ReplyDelete