I don't know why, but this road just looks like I expected "Peace Corps" morocco to look like.
This is the beautiful window in my room at my host families. I just love the colors :)
This great little Catholic Church in Agadir. It is so beautiful and they offer mass in French (which I dont understand) but last week they had this West African gospel choir and it was AMAZING.
Everyone pitching in to clean up my new home after the painters were done :)
Yes even the littlest girls (Shamea is only 3) are helping me clean :) Sisters hard at work!
So the big news this week is that I am moving into my very own place sometime early this week :) I have been preparing, cleaning, packing and buying lots of stuff for this new house. The painting is all done and it looks pretty! Today i am buying my fridge and hopefully can start cooking/ eating non-moroccan food ASAP :)
Love you all.
can't wait to see more pics of your new place!!
ReplyDelete