Saturday, June 19, 2010

Make Danielle MTV's FIRST Twitter Jockey!



For those of you who are confused about a "Twitter Jockey", one of my closest friends, fellow Mizzou Alumnus and a co-founder of the President's Club, Danielle Hohmeier, was handpicked as one of only 20 people that will compete to be MTV's FIRST ever Twitter Jockey. Shes addicted to TV, she LOVES social media, Twitter, Facebooking and blogging and shes REALLY great at it. Lets help her win her dream job!

The voting does not start until July 7th (zync.mtv.com), but you can start helping her gain a following by following her @daniellesmyname on Twitter!

I am just so happy that she is getting this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity so help her win her DREAM job, a $100,000 salary and a life changing year in NYC!

Yeah Danielle :) I'm so proud of you.


Heres some of her sites/ blogs and articles on her:

http://tj.mtv.com/2010/06/09/tj-bio-danielle
http://twitter.com/daniellesmyname
http://www.facebook.com/daniellehohmeier
http://girlsguidetothegalaxy.com/2010/06/17/danielle-for-mtvtj/
http://daniellesotherblog.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/daniellesmyname/
http://interact.stltoday.com/blogzone/deb-petersons-breaking-schmooze/uncategorized/2010/06/local-young-lady-among-20-candidates-to-become-mtvs-first-tj-that-would-be-twitter-jockey/
http://daniellestvaddiction.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. hahah I LOVE it.

    and ps I like how both pictures were taken at Harpo's.

    ReplyDelete