What you are looking at as my background is known as a Tajine. It is a special Berber dish used to cook a variety of dishes also called Tajines.
I am so excited!
Below are some photos for your viewing pleasure!
A view from the bus. It runs about every hour from my village to Tiznit. It takes twice as long as the cab but you get your OWN seat and it costs 1/2 as much (only 8.5dh or about a dollar).
A view of my new house from the back door of the Zawid. The co-op and my house are the red building. The smaller rock rooms in front are where they cook the bread in these clay ovens. We also have lots of trash, its number one on the list of things to help with once I move in!
My house is the door on the left and the co-op door is on the right. I will live next door to work (aka 2 steps away).
My friend Maria and my new window that will lead from the kitchen into the courtyard.
My new kitchen as its getting built :)
We have not had rain/ fog any day since I moved to post and then this happened before sunset. It was quite cool actually.
No comments:
Post a Comment