Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Hello Blog-o-sphere:

I just wanted to wish my Dad a very Happy Father's Day! I am very sorry I cannot be there to celebrate with him so I hope this makes up for it.

For your enjoyment!

My dad and I at Harpos watching a Tiger's football game!


He used to be a farmer.


He can fit lots of stick on earrings on his ear.


His 2nd grade confirmation.


He is the "Fence King".


He likes boating (that is me, by the way.)


Finally, hes a goof ball.


On a related note, I was not nearly as organized during Mother's Day and did not get a post up about my Mom. Sorry Mom. Happy Belated Mother's Day.


My mom at a South Carolina plantation when she came and visited me!


My mom and I at Mom's Weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS POST. Cara, you are a beautiful friend and clearly a much-loved daughter. Your lucky parents! Great post.

    ReplyDelete