Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Beach Day in November

Life was rough this summer. 120 degree days were not uncommon and I threw myself a little soup party as soon as it hit the mid 80's. The heat was tough, tougher than I expected.

The one benefit to the insane heat of the summer is the nice and warm-ish weather we get in November. It is the first of November and we spent a whole day on the beach in Essaouira. Awesome.

As for Jancy, I am sorry you were in America during the "nice" weather of Taza and now the terrible winter will start. Hopefully you will warm up soon. Get your wood stove project piloted in your home :) Love you. Feel free to visit the desert south. (www.extractthehumor.blogspot.com)


The boys of Essa.


Us girls stayed clothed.


Camels walking along the beach.


My Chaco's, aka my saving grace(s).

1 comment:

  1. beautiful cara!

    and I like the new blog layout- especially the header! not to get all sentimental, but the image is both beautiful and lonely.... sort of sums up the highs and lows of your experience, no?

    ReplyDelete