Socorra and her souk prom outfit, complete with her Camps sweatshirt and her A's hat.
Jancy and I eating Thai/ Japanese food in Kech. Amazing.
Soco and I went to church, then McDonalds, then onto the bar. It was a good night.
Steven and I before Souk Prom.
Prom court.
My family (aka my parents).
omg your hair is so long!
ReplyDeleteHi Cara, I want to complement you on your wonderful tale of the holy land
ReplyDeleteI saw everything through your eyes and wish I could have been there with you. I especially liked it when you described Nazareth. you said it looked just as if you were in your bled in Morocco. I had told Anton Clifford, my grandson, that hey, if it was good enough for Jesus Christ it will do for him how humble it may look. Keep up writing your blog.It is extremely interesting. Good luck with your work! love, Jos.
Love the photos, miss you already.
ReplyDelete