The months just seem to fly by these days. When it was 110F this summer and I didn't speak a word of understandable Tashlheet, I could not make my days possibly pass any slower. It seemed like each day took a whole week just to end.
Nine months later and about 60 degrees cooler, the days seem to fly by, like minutes on a clock in a race against time. As I am quickly speeding up to the one year mark of moving to Morocco, I am not so sure I want time to fly past anymore. I was listening to this great song by Jason Aldean the other day that captures that feeling of not being sure I want the days to pass.
Life is short, so lets go live it.
Ain't no time for wasting time.
Days like these, they go by way too fast.
Yeah, days like these, you wanna make 'em last.
-Jason Aldean, Days Like These
I will be doing a celebratory one year post coming up shortly, but for now I will tell you it has been a crazy and fast year full of fun, adventure and quite a few challenges but I only have 15 more months to go. Crazy, I know.
I can't believe it has been almost a year for you there! It really has flown by.
ReplyDeleteThank GOD for technology so I can keep in touch with you.
i can't believe how fast time is going by. it feels like yesterday that i got a letter from you in boot camp and its not been 8 months and im back home in hawaii. i hope you're still enjoying every moment over there, you have given up so much to be there and im jealous you're exploring that area of the world. keep up the great work and wonderful blog. im excited that ill now be able to start reading it more :) love you cara!
ReplyDelete