
As a tribute to Nelly's song "Red Hot Riplets" I too feel like I need these things right now.
The good news is that I have booked my flight home, will get vacation approval in Tiznit this week and be back to America in no time.
Thankfully, due to some accrued vacation days and good timing, I will get to be home nearly the entire month of May. There are FAR too many things I am looking forward too and too many people I am looking forward to seeing!
It should be an epic month and as my mom reminded me today, less than 100 days until my American mid-service much needed break.
For now I will go back to festival working and LSAT studying, while trying intently to focus on anything but the excitement of going home!
you're not the only one looking forward to it! CAN"T WAIT to see you.
ReplyDelete