Here a few life updates, for those interested.
- It started raining and now its cold. Its not "cold" like snowing cold, but its pretty chilly. My poor house lacks any insulation at all so yesterday to get out of the rain and cold I turned my room into a fortress moving everything in there, including my heater and oven to try and warm up the room. It was pretty successful.
-I have discovered that I am basically in love with all things Leonardo DiCaprio. I have a bunch of his movies and watch them on repeat. Just another facet of my nerdy side.
-I booked my ticket home in May. I will be home almost the entire months. Hilights will include Mother's day, Claire's graduation, Claire's graduation party, some visits from long lost and greatly missed friends, a trip to Chicago, a few golf outings and lots of domestic beer.
-LSAT studying is going well and despite my denial, I am not going to score in the 98% tile but I think I will do well either way.
-There is a big festival in Tiznit this weekend, the first one in Tiznit I have been too. I am here setting up now and looking forward to seeing a lot of friends that I haven't seen since the last festival. The women I meet are just awesome and I can't wait to see them again.
-Eureka (on the Sci Fi channel) has to be one of my favorite shows of all time. If you haven't seen it, google it. Its awesome.
-We hosted a co-op from Layooune today, they were cool and had me talk to some relative that speaks English. It was cool to hear about what life is like in Layooune especially since the police were shot.
-I leave for London in 2 weeks. Crazy I know but I am REALLY looking forward to it.
That is all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment