Alright well enough wineing already, I am loving Morocco. I have learned more in the past few weeks than I have learned from August until February.
On Friday, I came to the realization I had missed St. Patrick's Day. I CANNOT BELIEVE I MISSED IT. I have been quite a celebrator of the holiday in previous years and it passed right by, without me even knowing it. Wow.
This got me to start thinking about life and how much stuff changes over time. This time last year we had established a rooftop spot at Big 12, pretty early in the day to celebrate this great holiday with green beer and sunshine. We managed to have enough fun to last through the day and night, and this year I spent it in a small village in Morocco learning Tashlheet and eating moroccan food, booze free of course.
Life changes a lot in the years but its quite a nice change. I have made some great new friends who feel like they have been my friends for a long time and I feel very ready for learning about my sight. I am also taking reservations for visitors, so mark your calendars I am open from August 2010 until Jan 2012!
I am back in the main hub city for one night of relaxation, rest and internet before going back to site for a couple of days. Today has been some welcome relief for sure from the stresses of life!
My family and my cousin, Zarha.
My adorable family.
Our posh cab, aka there were only 3 in the backseat. Sammy, Dave and I.
and you use to mock my English accent even though it's so good! I so want to see you being mocked by local Moroccans for your accent haha
ReplyDelete