Each day in Morocco seems to get better. There are just so many new things to learn and be apart of, that I cant possibly take it all in.
Today was a half day of language since it is Saturday and we just did some language, ate lunch and then practiced on the new bike that was provided by Peace Corps. After that I came home and we washed my clothes. By we, I mean Fatima while Isma and I watched. It is SUCH labor intensive process but I honestly don’t know if my clothes have ever been so clean! I am not strong or skilled enough to do my own wash just yet, but maybe soon I can figure it out and Fatima will let me try.
I also met up with Martin and went to the café where we saw an amazing view of Alsfalo and the neighborhering areas. Sammy and Dave met us there so we got a little bit of gossip off our chests and I feel a lot better. I really do like hanging out with my family and the older brother finally came home today. He goes to high school in a neighboring village and he is quite awesome. He also speaks a little French so its slightly helpful to me. Right now I am watching, This is It, Michael Jackson’s movie that Sammy gave to me today. All in all, I am loving living such an interesting life. I know it will get old eventually but I cant wait to share some life skills with everyone back home ☺
I know for a fact that hand washing does a better job and I have seen women doing it back in Pakistan. So, may be you can start doing that even when you are back to the US :P
ReplyDelete