My Cali friend Jessie modeling the stylish PC attire and the proper use of a headlamp for many situations!
We finally got Moroccan cell phones. The communication here is expensive (see below) but its nice to know in the case of an emergency I can get ahold of people!
I knew you wouldnt believe me if I told you, so here you go Mom, I am wearing the skirt and will probably be wearing it a lot :)
Also, FYI just wanted to say that shopping with Moroccan men is equally as difficult as shopping with American men :)
That is all, it will be an early morning tomorrow!!!
Bslama.
Cara,
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic in the wonderful black skirt. It looks like one of a kind. Thanks for the photos
Mom
So you basically wear the same thing there as here... your UVA shirt and peach sweater... but instead of jeans... a black skirt mom made.... thats how you pick up the men...
ReplyDeleteAre you allowed to wear pants? Or is it an always-skirt kind of situation?
ReplyDeleteLooking great in that black skirt. It looks like it was made for you!! Love Ya!
ReplyDelete