Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I arrived in Morocco!

Hello all, heres an update!

After hours and hours of flying/ driving/ bussing and walking we are finally in Morocco and I am in desperate need of a shower. Made some new friends and we have embarked on quite a life journey despite spending only a day or two together.

I learned today that you can send a letter to me for 98 CENTS, SO DO IT. The address is in the right hand bar, feel free to mail one out :) I would appreciate it!!!

Miss you all.

6 comments:

  1. so happy you made it there safely! and that we go to chat online this morning!

    PS I hope more people start commenting on your blog so I don't feel like a stalker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara,
    Thanks for the update. I sent out your blag address to all the friends and family so maybe you will get more comments and Danielle won't be your only stalker. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cara, Maddy says hello, tomorrow she goes to Mehlville High School for a tour. Today she received her report card, all A's and B's.
    How is the food?
    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. So...you're saying I can't mail you Addison's nachos?

    All right. Just let me know when that option is available to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cara,
    Congratulations on your committment! I look forward to hearing more....take care, susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cara we all miss you and |I went to the high school the tour was so boring. ||Mom and Dad have to go to teacher\parents conferences.Guess what I got a 91% on my math test. Dad and mom were so very proud. Miss you!!!! Love your sis.
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete