Yes, days around here can be stressful and trying but thankfully a life long ally is back in action. I have always loved cereal. I could eat boxes of Fruit Loops, Raisin Bran and CornFlakes with little to no effort at all. In an attempt to carry my love of cereal over to Morocco, I splurged and bought a very expensive box of "Fruit Loops" and some milk. When I sat down to try out my heart-warming snack, I was sadly and udderly disappointed. As it turns out Kellog's doesn't make the same Fruit Loops everywhere, these Moroccan ones were different. Bummer.
After this failed attempt I had given up, until one fatefal day I took a trip to the Marjane to stock up on snacks for my 14+ hour journey home and bought a box of Tito's suprise.
My entire outlook on changed thanks to this little, overpriced box of cereal and some fat free milk. Woo hoo. My mornings (and evenings) are a lot better these days, lets just say that.
No comments:
Post a Comment