Tonight I got the unparalled and amazing opportunity to Skype the Epsilon Iota Chapter of Kappa Delta. I am having a difficult time using words to express my emotions about this event.
Kappa Delta and my time involved with those women was the defining moment of my life. I learned leadership, cooperation and the meaning of true friendship. To be honest, I owe everything I am to those women. Being given the opportunity to share some of my Peace Corps wisdom with them is what makes this opportunity so great.
I am constantly impressed with technology and the things we are able to do with it. I got an opportuntiy to address 200 women in an auditorium in Columbia, Missouri, thousands of miles away from my little hotel room in Tiznit, Morocco. That is pretty cool.
Thank you for allowing me the opportuntiy to share a little of Morocco with you, Kappa Delta. It was truly an honor. I miss all of you greatly and look forward to our epic reunion come May!
LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE. I wish DG would let me do this.... fro my room in St. Louis. ha.
ReplyDelete