Friday, October 29, 2010

A Weekend of Much Needed (Much Deserved) Fun.

This past week/ weekend was spent in a booming Moroccan city just outside Ouarzazet. About ten times bigger than I expected, it was the perfect place to host our Volunteer Support Network training in the home of our new VSN president, Wes.

This past month has been trying in regards to friendships in country and VSN training was a great weekend of learning to support one another and most importantly learning how to support myself while I am living in Morocco.

We covered a lot of awesome strategies, stories and some much needed time together, away from the hype and stress of life in the bled (village). I am eternally grateful! We also made an afternoon visit to the Tordra gorge and then got rained on :) So is life.

Here are some photos for your entertainment!


Before heading out to get some dinner in town and a visit to the new french pastry shop.


A delicious french pastry!


Hanging out in the gorge.

No comments:

Post a Comment