Saturday, October 9, 2010

Thanks for your letters. They mean a lot.

I have been trying for a couple of months now to find a way to display that multitude of cards I have gotten since moving to Morocco. After visiting a fellow PCV I got an idea to do this on my wall in my bedroom. Mind you, it has been a giant pain in the butt since I started, but defintely worth it, when they aren't falling off the wall.

The problem is that my walls are made out of cement and then painted. Nails don't actually go in the walls and nothing sticks to them, including duct tape and super glue. For now, the ribbons are held up with a combination of duct tape and superglue, with a little bit of prayer. I rehang at least one of the strings at least once a day, but when its up, it looks awesome.



Thanks again for all of your cards. Every time I see them I am reminded I am not in this alone :) Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. maybe I could send you a bulletin board and tacs? you probably wouldn't be able to hang it, but you could prop it up?

    ReplyDelete